Venue: Clinical University Hospital of Zaragoza
Date: November 6, 2015
Registration: 50€: members / 100€: non-members
Organizers: Surgery Service of the Lozano Blesa Clinical University Hospital (Zaragoza) and AECIMA
Hands-on course about reduction mammoplasty techniques. The most widely used technique in clinical practice (inferior pedicle) will be presented by experienced surgeons. Live surgery with active participation of attendees.
- The registration payment includes the participation in the sessions, lunch and diploma.
9.00h. Reduction mammoplasty using inferior pedicle technique, 2 cases
14.30h. Lunch break
1. Make a bank transfer of 50€ -member- or 100€ -non-members- to the following account: 0128 0340 16 0100068861, stating the last name and the initials of the participant (i.e., JOHNSONRI)
2. Send the transfer receipt to email@example.com together with the following details:
– last name
– national identification number
– email of participant (in case the registration is made by the laboratory)
– work place
3. Once we receive the email with all the required information and the transfer receipt, we will contact you in order to confirm your registration.