Venue: Clinical University Hospital of Ciudad Real
Date: September 18, 2015
Registration: Members: 50€ / Non-members: 150€
Directors: Ricardo Pardo García, coordinator of the Breast Diseases Unit of the Clinical University Hospital of Ciudad Real, and Lorenzo Rabadán, coordinator of the Breast Diseases Unit of the Hospital of Torrejon de Ardoz.
The course is based on three surgical procedures to be performed during the morning. Attendees will be able to actively participate in the procedures as surgeons and assistants.
1. Make a bank transfer of 50€ -member- or 150€ -non-members- to the following account: 0128 0340 16 0100068861, stating the last name and the initials of the participant (i.e., JOHNSONRI)
2. Send the transfer receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the following details:
– last name
– national identification number
– email of participant (in case the registration is made by the laboratory)
– work place
3. Once we receive the email with all the required information and the transfer receipt, we will contact you in order to confirm your registration.